Do you want to turn your Passion to your Job?
Do you like a Simple and Safe training system?
Do you like to join a Network supporting you all time? Do you agree that “Made in Italy” is a quality warranty in Diving activities?
Let’s sign up to your Instructor Training Course (ITC).
How it work?
- Classroom or on-line knowledge about Communication skills to learn how teach knowledge lessons, briefing and de-briefing for all ISDA Courses.
- Practical sessions in water to learn how to teach all skills that your Students will have to practice in them courses.
- Knowledge and skills final Exam to complete your ISDA Diving Instructor License.
Which Prerequisites are needed to join an ITC?
- 18 years old
- Bls and Oxygen Provider Licenses
- Isda Divemaster License or equivalent
How much time it takes?
- 7 days in a week or 3 week-end, even not in a row. ITC could be also customizable.
What about Final Exam (IE)?
- 2 Days Evaluation under ISDA Examiner supervision.
- Date and Locations are decided by ISDA Central Training Department to meet Candidates requirement
- Inside any ISDA ITC Center.
- Anywhere a Classroom and Confined water area to make skills are available